Document Type : Original Research Manuscripts
Ph.D. Student, Department Of Management, Qeshm Branch, Islamic Azad University, Qeshm, Iran.
Associate Professor, Department of Management, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran.
Associate Professor of Management, Qeshm Branch, Islamic Azad University, Qeshm, Iran.
Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, Bandar Abbas Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas, Iran.
This research aims to identify the knowledge management infrastructure due to reducing employee absenteeism based on data mining. Examining the status and reports of employees using data recording systems, creating information dashboards, and applying data mining techniques is important for the transparency of the mental state of employees. The mixed research method (qualitative-quantitative) has been done in two phases. The first phase was conducted with a qualitative-inductive approach using the Delphi method and a semi-structured interview tool. In the second step, codes were grouped in a common axis and 13 axis codes based on the similarity and distinction between the extracted codes. The interview sample was 10 people selected using the purposeful sampling method. In the second phase, the quantitative research method was data mining; Then, according to the research literature and experts' opinion, the researcher-made questionnaire was designed with a five-point Likert scale. The data mining technique is based on neural networks and decision trees in Rosseta and Weka software. The results showed that knowledge management can increase the quality of organizational processes based on data, increase the empowerment of employees, and reduce absenteeism. The knowledge obtained from the data mining of organizational information dashboards is important for strengthening the mental health systems of employees and increasing productivity.
- Abeyrathna, G., & Priyadarshana, A. J. M. (2020, October). The impact of knowledge sharing on performance: Evidence from Sri Lankan public sector employees. In 3rd Research Conference on Business Studies (RCBS)–2020 Proceedings, Vavuniya Campus of the University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3835851
- Al-Busaidi, K. A. (2014). Knowledge workers’ perceptions of potential benefits and challenges of inter-organizational knowledge sharing systems: a Delphi study in the health sector. Knowledge Management Research & Practice, 12, 398-408. https://doi.org/10.1057/kmrp.2013.4
- Babamiri, M., & Zemestani, M. (2018). The effectiveness of mindfulness-based relapse prevention intervention on substance abuse and the severity of depression and anxiety symptoms in addicts of community treatment center. Addiction Research. Scientific-research, 39 (Ministry of Science. pp. 179 to 194. [in Persian]
- Bakhshi, E., Naderi, Mohammadreza, & Moradi, A. (2018). The relationship between mental workload and job stress in health system employees. Armaghan Danesh, scientific research journal of Yasouj University of Medical Sciences. 3. [in Persian]
- Chorney, J., Emberly, D. J., Jeffrey, J., Hundert, A., Pakkanlilar, O., Abidi, S., ... & Ross, O. (2023). Implementation of a Knowledge Management System in Mental Health and Addictions: Mixed Methods Case Study. JMIR Formative Research, 7(1), e39334. https://formative.jmir.org/2023/1/e39334 DOI: 10.2196/39334
- Dalkir, K. (2017). Knowledge management in theory and practice. MIT press. Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States: MIT Press; Mar 04,
- DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R. (2003). The DeLone and McLean model of information systems success: a ten-year update. Journal of management information systems, 19(4), 9-30.doi: 10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- Esfandiari, F., Chenari, A., and Imani, Mohammadnaqi. (2019). Investigating the role of knowledge management in promoting organizational health in Tehran hospitals. Islamic lifestyle based on health, 4(3), 116-122. [in Persian]
- Fernandes, D., & Machado, C. F. (2021). The Misconception Between Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management. In Knowledge Management and Learning Organizations (pp. 137-170). Cham: Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-71079-8_7
- Gupta, P., & Singh, S. (2019). Withholding the Wandering Mind: Examining the Influence of Mindfulness on Employees Life Satisfaction and Job Involvement. OPUS: HR Journal, 10(1), 83.
- Gupta, A. (2007). Services Marketing: A Select Bebliogarphy. The Journal of Business Perspective, 11: 2-19.
- Hassanzadeh, M. (2022). Intelligent agents and knowledge management facilities: GPT chat and beyond. Science and techniques of information management. 8: 7-22. [in Persian] doi: 10.22091/stim.2023.2421
- Ishak, S. (2015). Career success studies: An examination of indicators, approach and underlying theories in literature. Science Journal of Business and Management, 3(6), 251-257. https://doi.org/10.11648/j.sjbm.20150306.16
- Jackson, T., Shen, J., Nikolic, S., & Xia, G. (2020). Managerial factors that influence the success of knowledge management systems: A systematic literature review. Knowledge and Process Management, 27(2), 77-92. doi: 10.1002/KPM.1622
- Joia, L. A., & Silva, T. (2020). Key success factor ranking for intra firm knowledge sharing in the oil and gas industry: a Delphi approach. Knowledge and Process Management, 27(3), 174–186. https://doi.org/10.1002/kpm.1646
- Lam, L., Nguyen, P., Le, N., & Tran, K. (2021). The relation among organizational culture, knowledge management, and innovation capability: Its implication for open innovation. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 7(1), 66. https://doi.org/10.3390/joitmc7010066
- Latilla, V. M., Frattini, F., Petruzzelli, A. M., & Berner, M. (2018). Knowledge management, knowledge transfer and organizational performance in the arts and crafts industry: a literature review. Journal of Knowledge Management, 22, 1310–1331. https://doi.org/10.1108/JKM-08-2017-0367
- Maghareh Abed, M., Azadi, M., & Dehghan, M. (2021). The effectiveness of the mindfulness-based stress reduction program in a group manner on the quality of life and occupational stress of emergency medical technicians. Iran Work Health Bimonthly, No. 1, p. 1. [in Persian]
- Massaro, M., Dumay, J., & Garlatti, A. (2015). Public sector knowledge management: a structured literature review. Journal of knowledge management, 19(3), 530-558. doi: 10.1108/jkm-11-2014-0466]
- Mehrez, A. A. A., Alshurideh, M., Kurdi, B. A., & Salloum, S. A. (2021). Internal factors affect knowledge management and firm performance: a systematic review. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Systems and Informatics 2020 (pp. 632-643). Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-58669-0_57
- Migdadi, M. M. (2022). Knowledge management processes, innovation capability and organizational performance. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 71(1), 182-210. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPPM-04-2020-0154
- Mirzaei Toosi, S., Kohnoord, B., & Zamaniyan, Z. (2021). Investigating shift work and mental workload on the fatigue of intensive care unit nurses. Journal of Professional Health Engineering, 2, pp. 41-49. [in Persian]
- Mohammadzadeh Alamdari, M., Ismailpour, M., Islambolchi, A., & Soleimian Qarachiq, F. (2020). Investigating the efficiency of the process model of employment and empowerment services using data mining techniques. Productivity Management, (3(54) Autumn), 174-206. [in Persian] doi: 10.30495/qjopm.2020.570541.2139.
- Nguyen, T. M., Nham, T. P., Froese, F. J., & Malik, A. (2019). Motivation and knowledge sharing: a meta-analysis of main and moderating effects. Journal of Knowledge Management. https://doi.org/10.1108/JKM-01-2019-0029
- Nham, T. P., Nguyen, T. M., Tran, N. H., & Nguyen, H. A. (2020). Knowledge sharing and innovation capability at both individual and organizational levels: An empirical study from Vietnam’s telecommunication companies. Management & Marketing. Challenges for the Knowledge Society, 15(2), 275-301. https://doi.org/10.2478/mmcks-2020-0017
- Nübold, A., & Hülsheger, U. R. (2021). Personality states mediate the effect of a mindfulness intervention on employees’ work outcomes: A randomized controlled trial. European Journal of Personality, 35(4), 646-664.
- Olafsen, A. H., Niemiec, C. P., Deci, E. L., Halvari, H., Nilsen, E. R., & Williams, G. C. (2021). Mindfulness buffers the adverse impact of need frustration on employee outcomes: A self‐determination theory perspective. Journal of theoretical social psychology, 5(3), 283-296. https://doi.org/10.1002/jts5.93
- Rajabpour, A. (2020). The effect of mindfulness on career success: with the mediating role of adaptation and burnout. Management and Development Process Quarterly, No. 3, pp. 70-49. [in Persian]
- Rezaei Menesh, B., Rahimian, M., Sadiri Javadi, A. (2021). The role of mindfulness on the work environment according to the mediating role of cognitive flexibility. Organizational Behavior Studies Quarterly, No. 1, pp. 153-127. [in Persian]
- Safian, M., Hassanpour, M., Bahmani, A., & Mousavi Davoudi, M. (2021). The relationship between spiritual health and organizational health in the staff of Qom University of Medical Sciences. Research in religion and health, 7(4), 10-18. [in Persian]
- Santhose, S. S., & Lawrence, L. N. (2023). Understanding the implementations and limitations in knowledge management and knowledge sharing using a systematic literature review. Current Psychology, 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-022-04115-6
- Scherer, R., Siddiq, F., & Tondeur, J. (2019). The technology acceptance model (TAM): A meta-analytic structural equation modeling approach to explaining teachers’ adoption of digital technology in education. Computers & Education, 128, 13-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2018.09.009
- Shahbaz, W., & Parker, J. (2022). Workplace mindfulness: An integrative review of antecedents, mediators, and moderators. Human Resource Management Review, 32(3), 100849. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrmr.2021.100849
- Shahmoradi, L., Safadari, R., & Jimma, W. (2017). Knowledge management implementation and the tools utilized in healthcare for evidence-based decision making: a systematic review. Ethiopian journal of health sciences, 27(5), 541-558. https://doi.org/10.4314/ejhs.v27i5.13
- Sibbald, S. L., Wathen, C. N., & Kothari, A. (2016). An empirically based model for knowledge management in health care organizations. Health care management review, 41(1), 64-74. doi: 10.1097/HMR.0000000000000046
- Taghvaee Yazdi, M. (2022). An Analysis of the Relationship between Managers' Self-knowledge and Organizational Health and Maturity In the Department of Education. The Journal of Modern Thoughts in Education, 17(2), 59-79.
- Taher, M. H., Muhsen, N. A., & Hameed, L. M. (2021). Organizational health between theory and practice field research in the General Company for Petroleum Products. International Journal of Human Rights in Healthcare, (ahead-of-print). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJHRH-10-2021-0184
- Wang, X., Wen, X., Paşamehmetoğlu, A., & Guchait, P. (2021). Hospitality employee’s mindfulness and its impact on creativity and customer satisfaction: The moderating role of organizational error tolerance. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 94, 102846. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2020.102846
- Wu, W. Y., & Nguyen, P. T. (2019). The antecedents of dynamic service innovation capabilities: the moderating roles of market dynamism and market orientation. International Journal of Innovation Management,23(07), 1950066. https://doi.org/10.1142/S136391961950066X
- Yasir, M., & Majid, A. (2017). Impact of knowledge management enablers on knowledge sharing: is trust a missing link in SMEs of emerging economies? World Journal of Entrepreneurship Management and Sustainable Development, 13(1), 16–33. https://doi.org/10.1108/WJEMSD-02-2016-0010
- Zamani, A., Hosseini Tabaghdehi, L., & Momeni Mahmoui, H. (2022). A Pattern of Establishing Knowledge Management in the Education Organization in Mazandaran Province. Iranian Journal of Educational Society, 7(2), 130-142. doi: 10.22034/ijes.2021.533170.1095